- provides front, rear and 4-wheel inverted steering
- removable steering rod with stepless angle adjustment folds flat for compact storage
- quick mount Levelling Legs
- quick release pneumatic, track or skateboard wheels (no tools)
- removable, telescopic push bar
- fits through doorways with ease (width only 74 cm / 29“)
- lockable steerage transmission for perfect straight moves or reproduction of circle shots
- lightweight, stable design (24 kg / 52 lbs platform weight)
- constructed of the highest quality CNC machined parts with Hart Coat ® finish.
One of the most impressive features of the GF-Quad Dolly is its trend setting, 3 stage steering mode option. Previously unknown in dollies of this class and as of now simply a matter of flicking a switch, to instantly change from, front 2 wheel to 4 wheel to rear 2 wheel steering.
In addition, the steering rod can now be locked off and fixed at a number of angles by simply inserting a locking pin. Alternatively by removing the same pin, a step-less selection of steering rod angles and heights further improves the maneuverability and handling of the GF-Quad Dolly. The steering rod can be quickly removed when not needed or folded flat onto the dolly for compact storage.
QUICK AND EASY TO MOUNT LEVELLING LEGS
By using the levelling legs the dolly can be quickly levelled on uneven surfaces. The levelling legs also provide a very stable base which is ideal for fast panning shots with jib arms. Even when the levelling legs are mounted the GF-Quad's steering remains fully operational. This allows you to move around on set with the camera and jib arm already assembled, then quickly level the base for the jib arm moves. A further advantage of the levelling legs is that they simplify changing from pneumatic wheels to track or skateboard wheels. Just crank up the base and swap the wheels! Dolly track can be placed under the dolly and the complete system can then be cranked down directly onto the track. The levelling legs can be removed when not required.