- Instant selection of front, rear and 4 wheel inverted steering.
- The removable steering rod with stepless angle adjustment, folds flat for compact storage.
- Quick and easy to mount Levelling Legs
- Quick release pneumatic, track or skateboard wheels (no tools)
- Removable, telescopic push bar is mountable at both ends.
- Fits with ease thru doorways (width only 74cm / 29")
- Lockable steerage transmission for perfect straight moves or reproduction of circle shots
- Lightweight but stable design (24kg / 52lbs platform weight)
- Constructed of the highest quality CNC machined parts with Hard Coated ® finish.
3 STAGE STEERING MODE OPTION
In addition, the steering rod can now be locked off and fixed at a number of angles by simply inserting a locking pin.
Alternatively by removing the same pin, a step-less selection of steering rod angles and heights further improves the maneuverability and handling of theGF-Quad Dolly. The steering rod can be quickly removed when not needed or folded flat onto the dolly for compact storage.
QUICK AND EASY TO MOUNT LEVELLING LEGS
By using the levelling legs the dolly can be quickly levelled on uneven surfaces. The levelling legs also provide a very stable base which is ideal for fast panning shots with jib arms.
Even when the levelling legs are mounted the GF-Quad's steering remains fully operational. This allows you to move around on set with the camera and jib arm already assembled, then quickly level the base for the jib arm moves.
A further advantage of the levelling legs is that they simplify changing from pneumatic wheels to track or skateboard wheels.
Just crank up the base and swap the wheels! Dolly track can be placed under the dolly and the complete system can then be cranked down directly onto the track. The levelling legs can be removed when not required.
LOCKABLE STEERAGE TRANSMISSION
The GF-Quad's Push-bar has a telescopic width adjustment so it can be extended for some shots e.g. on track; and narrowed for shots were space is restricted e.g. going through doorways.
Unchanged is the feature to mount the push-bar at either end of the dolly.
The GF-Quad has a lockable steerage transmission for perfect straight moves or reproduction of circle shots.
Extremely narrow turns of 80cm / 31"
With all these features and its proven record on set, the GF-Quad continues to be a leader in its class!
wheel quick release system / GF-Track wheels / Skateboard wheels
Steering transmission lock off / Steering
low transport mode / telescopic push bar / Side platform, snap lock
compact transportation / Dolly with camera tripod